These energy bombs are a great pre/post-workout healthy snack. They are super easy; a concoction of potent super foods and adaptogens that uniquely adapt to your body giving you the boost of energy you specifically need.
You don’t need anything special except a sharp knife. You can either chop everything all by hand, use a blender, or ideally a food processor. I just cut it all by hand to see if it would be sufficient.
Make sure you prep the food with love and compassion for yourself! Food absorbs your energy. What energy would you like to have enter your body?
Yield 5 bombs (1 serving)
- 1 TBSP Raw Walnuts
- 1 TBSP Raw Almonds
- 1 TBSP Cacao Nibs
- 1 TSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TSP Maca
- 1 TBSP Greens Powder – Spirulina (I used AMAZING GRASS Raw Reserve)
- 1-2 Dates (I used only one – I prefer less sugar in my diet)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (watch out for the seeds)
- A little zest from lemon
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Dash Pink Himalayan Salt
- Finely chop all nuts (or use blender or food processor). Next, add chopped nuts into a small bowl, then add chia, green powder, salt, pepper, zest and lastly the lemon juice. Mix and mash up with a fork.
- If you’re using a blender or food processor, you can just add all the ingredients together in the machine. Then scoop out the brew and place mix in a bowl.
- The mixture should be pretty malleable and not too crumbly. If it is crumbly, add a tsp of coconut oil.
- Taste mixture to see if you would like to add more sweetness, pepper, etc. From the mix, you should be able to make 5 one inch bombs. Of course, you can always make them bigger.
- All you need to do is roll them by hand; they should roll up pretty quickly.
- You can put them in the fridge to set, but you can also eat them right away.
- 256 calories
- 7 grams of protein
- 12 grams of sugar
- 14 grams of fat
- 25 grams of carbs
High in Vit A, Vit C, antioxidants, amino acids, essential minerals, polyphenols (micronutrients), dietary fiber, amino acids. Fantastic at supporting the endocrine system, increases stamina, boosts libido, combats fatigue and helps fight stress!
Especially awakens solar plexus, heart, and third eye chakras, but affects all seven main chakras as well. Also brings clarity, balance, and masculine energy, that emphasizes will.
“I awaken my body with whole foods, so I can concentrate on what I most value.”